Look of the Day —Â I am feeling all-out festival ready with today’s outfit. I haven’t been to such events but in this post I will share with you some of my ideas on how to dress up music-fest style! You can never be too ready and besides it is fun dressing up, right?
For music fest outfit pegs, you need to have:
1. Eye-catching barely there top –Â Anything cutout, fringed, cropped, neon, crochet, or tribal/aztec-ish are on my list…. Yeah, even bikini tops! :lol:Â
2. Comfy bottoms – You’ll be out and about all day so you need something like denim cutoffs, daisy dukes, or the ever shiny disco shorts. Not into shorty shorts?Â You can always opt for flowy maxi skirts, skinnies or boyfriend jeans.
3. Shoes – I would suggest wearing cowboy boots, moto boots, platform sneaks, or gladiator / lace-up flats. They’re all made for walking! For splash parties however, goÂ 90’s styleÂ with waterproof jelly shoes.
4. Accessories – Feather earrings, layered bracelets, sunglasses, wide-brim or fedora hats, headband 70’s style, scarves, and metal cuffs are some of the must-haves.
A more daring option would be piling on layers of gold necklaces and body chains. Take your cue from Kendall Jenner’sÂ Coachella OOTD!
5. Bags – Go for the ikat backpack or fringe sling bags! Remember to secure your valuables and devices in a waterproof resealable zipper bags (Ziploc).
Most of what I am wearing here are from the shops I stumbled upon during the Manila Sundance Bazaar. I thought about how to flaunt most of the goodies they gave me in one outfit so this is what I came up with.
Who can say no to unicorns? This top from FEF is probably one of my best finds. I dig their merch so much that I was really having a hard time choosing what to take home with me. I’m sure the peeps behind FEF can attest to that. They even captioned it on their Instagram feature of me. Lol!
New shoes alert! Score them on OASAP by clicking HERE.
Hope you enjoyed thisÂ mini how-to post!
LIKE THIS POST? SHARE IT!